Tuesday 22 May 2012

Stalled Maul

Here's the drawing that became my entry in this week's woot derby. You can vote here, though at this point it looks like it has stalled out and won't print. Hence this reminder. If you like it, vote for it. If you don't like it, tell someone who does. If you can't find someone who does, then maybe I've overestimated the appeal of a cartoon Sith who has been sliced in half.
In any case, I still appreciate those of you who have voted, and it's not like I can't do something else with this design sometime down the road, once I recover from the heart wrenching agony of democracy's callous arrogance.
Two more things: the five year anniversary of the Laugh-Out-Loud Cats is coming. Crazy.
Also: there's some weird artifacting going on with the images I upload to flickr lately. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm actively searching for solutions. No one should have to live with artifacting in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment